Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Starting a Blog

Well this will be my first post on this blog, my first post on any blog actually. As you can see this is still a work in progress and will be improved upon in the future! So there are a few reasons why I decided to start this blog, one being inspiration. I have come across a few other financial blogs giving advice, tracking their financial progress, and inspired me to do the same, from my own point of view and stage of life. Another reason is my own desire to put my ideas out there, have people read them, critique them, and make them better. My generation will be facing some big challenges as we grow older, will we be prepared to meet them?

A brief history on myself, I am a 26 year old college student, already working in my career field of choice full-time. I just recently bought my first house, and am slowly learning the ropes of being a homeowner! I have dabbled in the stock market for a few years but not with any serious amount of money. With this blog I hope to track my own growth in both knowledge and wealth, as well as give others reading this blog ideas about what can be done, and more importantly what NOT to do! My goal is to learn something new and hopefully you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment